Here you will find all additional information regarding your trade.
|Canada: AB | BC | MB | NF | NB | NS | NT | NU | ON | PE | QC | SK | YT
US: AL | AK | AS | AZ | AR | AF | AA | AC | AE | AM | AP | CA | CO | CT | DE | DC | FM | FL | GA | GU | HI | ID | IL | IN | IA | KS | KY | LA | ME | MH | MD | MA | MI | MN | MS | MO | MT | NE | NV | NH | NJ | NM | NY | NC | ND | MP | OH | OK | OR | PW | PA | PR | RI | SC | SD | TN | TX | UT | VT | VI | VA | WA | WV | WI | WY
|Project Safety Manager NOC #1001
• Assist in establishing safety culture within assigned project.
• Provide technical advice and review and interpret regulatory policies.
• Recommend improvements to safety tools, processes, policies and training.
• Review leading indicators from audit summaries, daily observations and injury statistics.
• Propose structured programs to lower risks.
• Provide monthly statistical information to Safety Director for analysis and program planning purposes.
• Assist Safety Director with monitoring of applicable legislation affecting current policies and procedures.
More Information »